Singapore Sports Network (SSN) is an initial coming together of Individuals, Groups or Corporations who are serious-minded about getting engaged in amateur/ grassroots sports in Singapore, and eventually beyond, as a major personal or professional commitment, and as a venture to create an AMATEUR SPORTS ECO SYSTEM.
SSN is best suited for;
1. Qualified Freelance Coaches or National Registry of Coaches (NROC) registered Coaches looking to put themselves into a database where they can have a wider platform for their services, to network or for a sports business to be covered under.
2. Individuals who are passionate about sports but need management support in setting up and managing respective clubs, associations, or competitions.
3. Companies who are looking to set up an internal sports/ recreational department as supposed to getting a third party organiser, utilising existing manpower and resources.
4. Persons who are interested to be involved in the sports industry as ad-hoc volunteers.
5. Persons who are keen to use sports to reach out to the community in giving back to the society in a holistic way.
6. Venture Capitalist or Investors who believe that Sports can make a difference in the Society.
As Singapore Sports Network is a TARGETED and OBJECTIVE driven initiative, only suitable and committed people, and entities are invited to be part of this innovative project.
Scope for Involvement
· Media (Sports Photography, Video, Online Broadcast, Website, App
· Sports & Wellness Writers (Journalism)
· Sports Management
· Community Engagement
· Sports & Charity
Contact us at email@example.com if you have what is takes to be involved, or if you require for more information.